Wholemeal Roti Paratha
Pan-fried goodness ... these perfectly flaky wholemeal pastries are ideal for enjoying with all kinds of curries.
4 x frozen roti per serve.
Cook time: 4 minutes
Cook from frozen
- Place fry pan onto medium/high heat with small amount of oil (one teaspoon)
- Once fry pan has reached temperature, add frozen roti bread
- Fry until roti bread is puffed up, then flip and repeat.
- Roti should be golden to dark golden-brown on both sides, blistered and flaky
- Serve hot with your favourite curry or stew
Wholemeal wheat flour, vegetable oil, sesame oil, salt, baking soda.