Wholemeal Roti Paratha
Pan-fried goodness ... these perfectly flaky wholemeal pastries are ideal for enjoying with all kinds of curries.
4 x frozen roti per serve.
Cook time: 4 minutes
Cook from frozen
- Place fry pan onto medium/high heat with small amount of oil (one teaspoon)
- Once fry pan has reached temperature, add frozen roti bread
- Fry until roti bread is puffed up, then flip and repeat.
- Roti should be golden to dark golden-brown on both sides, blistered and flaky
- Serve hot with your favourite curry or stew
Ingredients & Allergens
Wholemeal roti bread (wheat flour, water, vegetable margarine (palm oil, water, salt, emulsifier (e471, e475), antioxidant (e320, e321), butter flavour), wholemeal ,sugar, salt, raising agent (e500(ii), e170(i), e450(i), corn starch, e341(1)))
Contains: wheat, gluten