This seriously delicious combination is ideal at feeding six hungry people and is ready in 10 minutes! Here is a step by step guide at how to produce this one-pot wonder.
1. Use 200 grams of rice noodles and soak in boiling hot water from the kettle. Remove when noodles look glassy.
2. Add a small amount of oil to your pan and add tofu. Fry tofu until golden brown on all sides.
3. Add your Chicken Satay to the pan and bring to a gentle simmer to heat up your chicken, veggies and that golden brown satay sauce!
4. Add the rice noodles and stir thoroughly
5. To finish garnish with coriander, lemon wedges and a slice of fresh chilli
6. Plate up and enjoy!
How to Video: