Perfectly flaky pastry for enjoying with curries.
4 x roti per serve.
Cook time: 4 minutes
Cook from frozen
- Place fry pan onto medium/high heat with small amount of oil (one teaspoon)
- Once fry pan has reached temperature, add frozen roti bread
- Fry until roti bread is puffed up, then flip and repeat.
- Roti should be golden to dark golden-brown on both sides, blistered and flaky
- Serve hot with your favourite curry or stew
Roti bread (wheat flour, water, vegetable margarine (palm oil, water, salt, emulsifier (e471, e475), natural rosemary flavour, butter flavour), sugar, salt, raising agent (corn starch, e500, e170, e450))
Contains: gluten, wheat